Thursday, December 19

ACTION IS REQUIRED TO MOVE THROUGH FEAR

Especially during this holiday season, fear of meeting others and going to parties with people who are unfamiliar, can bring a bit of anxiety with it. 

John Lennon said it well in the quote below, but to summarize, 
We should love ourselves and accept who we are, who we were created to me with love and compassion, we can begin to stop comparing ourselves with others. 

Once we accept that we are not better or worse, prettier or not prettier, skinnier or fatter than anyone else; that we are all created as unique individuals and we are all at different places on the path of life. Perhaps then we will free ourselves from paralyzing fear and take action; Saying YES to life and going to places that we've been invited with the curiosity and fun nature of a child.

For me recently, as my new job I was invited to a Bond-Fire for the team I work with. I accepted, I went, but didn't go inside. When asked what happened to me, I told the story and said, "Next time I plan to go in!" And I did and it was good. 

Perhaps this Holiday Season, you too may decide to move through fear and begin embracing and celebrating life, no matter how it looks for you. 

The choice is ours and ours alone.

Live, Live, Live, Life is a banquet and 
most poor souls are starving!!! 
Auntie Mamme

No comments:

Post a Comment