Wednesday, March 20

Conventional Living...Depends on One's Perspective

Sometimes one can learn much more about life, love, and happiness, when they're single than when they're in a relationship, when they're looking for work than when they're working, when they're confused than when they're clear, and so on..  

And if they allow themselves to learn what there is to learn, rather than resist, their life will be transformed, and that which was, will be no longer.          
So happy for you,   The Universe


My sister sent this to me when I was having my latest panty-twist about not living a conventional life, which generally happens each time I leave where I currently am and having to trust that someone out there knows where I'm going next! 

Here I am, on my next assignment in Kansas City. How did I know I was going to come? 1. I was invited  2. The plane fare was $99 round-trip (yes, I had some points), but nevertheless.

I'm having a great time...staying in bed with Benny (a shitzu), working on my third book,  (A Year in a Suitcase) and taking my aunt on field trips, who is in assisted living. 

Living a conventional life well, I suppose that depends on one's perspective!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment