Tuesday, January 24

REGAINING BALANCE


After 2 months of a new job....working 24/7....I found I had slipped back into an old pattern of being a workaholic!

Even though in my current life’s journey, I’m working on self-care....working all of the time, felt good! As with any addiction, going back to old patterning felt good, it was familiar!

Now that things at my new job have stabilized...I find that I’m free to continue my journey forward....working on balance once again. A little of everything....a little work, a little play, a little writing, a little dancing, a little time with friends and a lot of laughing and fun!

Is it easy? Heck NO! Working 24/7 has been ingrained in me for many, many years! But it is time to break free and begin to live once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment