Saturday, December 10

LUNAR ECLIPSE





From Simone’s Astro-Alchemy newsletter, today was an amazing time to witness the lunar eclipse. While I didn’t get this information out in time to actually see the eclipse, we’re still in the energy of it, so not too late to set your intentions.

From SImone’s Blog:
What’s your dream? See it coming true at Saturday’s total lunar eclipse in Gemini/Sagittarius. With Uranus turning direct the night before, inspiration and breakthroughs will be palpable. The eclipse will be most visible in Alaska, Hawaii, northwestern Canada, Australia, New Zealand and central and eastern Asia. The east coast of the U.S. may see only the initial stages before moonset. Over the central regions, the moon will set as it becomes immersed in the Earth’s reddish shadow. The Rocky Mountain and prairie states will see the moon set in total eclipse, while here in the west the moon will start to emerge from the shadow as it sets, reaching totality from 6:06 a.m. to 6:57 a.m. (PST). Adding to the magic, both the sun and moon will be seen simultaneously in most places in the U.S. and Canada. Don’t miss this gorgeous sight!

I am watching the movie “YES!” I love this movie! As we ready ourselves to move into 2012, think about, how do you want to live the rest of your life. I ask myself, a series of questions pretty regularly....the first two, “What would I do if I weren’t afraid? and What would I do if it wasn’t about money? They are usually pretty good indicators for me as to the longing of my heart.

It’s not too early to begin asking yourself, what are your dreams and aspirations as we being to move into 2012. Could it be time to say “YES” to you. What brings you joy and puts a smile on your face? Happy Holidays, don’t forget to take some time for yourself:))))))


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.324194440925039.90720.100000034574979&type=1&l=7dfb462f70
A link from my friend who weathered the cold and took some amazing pictures!!!

http://astroalchemy.com/an-angel-on-her-shoulder-12-8-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment