Thursday, August 19

SOMETIMES I FLY LIKE AN EAGLE & SOMETIMES I'M DEEP IN DESPAIR!

Here I am, alone at the beautiful beach and depression begins to rear it's ugly head once again. You may ask yourself...as I ask myself....what in the heck do you have to be depressed about? The answer comes....I'm alone with me....again! When I give myself the space, last little bits of unsettledness begin to emerge and I'm stuck with just myself and my pity party! Quick...how do I make this uncomfortableness go away? Diversion of course! No car...well a car with a bad transmission...it'll be ok...I'll just go......around the corner! Driving always makes me feel better....until a sharp jolt wakes me up....it's the transmission! 'You need to stay in your uncomfortableness,' and recognize what the feels of loneliness and anxiety are all about for the healing to begin. I'm reminded of the John Denver song....Looking for Space....'Sometimes I fly like an eagle and sometimes I'm deep in despair! That's it...that's life....it the journey...it's the up's and down's, and the down's that help me to appreciate the up's!

No comments:

Post a Comment