Wednesday, August 4

PEOPLE FIRST; THEN MONEY; THEN THINGS

My friend has a visitor from South Dakota and one morning I arrived early to drop something off. Her visitor came to the car and asked would I come in for breakfast. "No, Thank you," I replied, "I'm on my way to exercise class," and with that, I was off! Well, at least until I got down the road a bit and then something inside me remembered something I had heard Suzie Orman, (a financial guru) speak about, "People first, then money, then things!" I turned the car around and went back and apologized! "I'm so sorry," I began. "I nearly forgot...People first! I was happy that I had made the decision to spend time with my friend's....friend! Because in the end....when we leave this world we only take the love of our family and friends....everything else is left behind! People first, then money....then things!

No comments:

Post a Comment