Tuesday, August 17

DOLPHIN ENERGY FOR MOVING FORWARD IN LIFE

I just arrived at the next destination on my itinerary, Huntington Beach, CA. The first 2 days had been overcast and as I was settling in, I made a conscious decision not to go to the beach. Finally today, the sun was out and about noon I started out the door. I got as far as the house next door but turned around and came back, deciding to go this evening, for no particular reason. Evening came and I headed for the pier, along with a mob of other people as it was the downtown open market. I walked to the end of the pier and looked out into the sunset and there they were...the fins gliding through the water! The dolphin! They had come to see me! (Evidently a rather rare occurrence) Certainly they came to see everyone, but for me, they had a special meaning. I had been initiated in Hawaii by the dolphin. When I returned home, I got a credit card in the mail for Evolve to Live with a dolphin on it. Then finally, my last trip to Chicago, I acquired my first tattoo...a dolphin. The dolphin for me have been a sign of spiritual support in my life that I'm happy to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment