Tuesday, March 10

Puppy Condo for ME!

The puppies are growing and not wanting to stay in their box. I already had added a second room by cutting another box and adding a second wing! Still not big enough! So I phoned my friend, a friend, like my sister would have been if she was around. "Hi," I begin very casually. Unsuspectingly she answers me. Then I drop the bomb. "Can you come and help me build a condo for the puppies!" Laughing at lack of tact, she agrees. We got a refrigerator box, tipped it on its side, cut it in half, taped the ends, cut an opening for Sophia and viola! Puppy condo.....what? They're still not happy campers, even with all that space, they're still whining! What's that all about? A few more days roll by and I'm wondering to myself, what's the point of all this? So I picked up all the rugs in the house and built me a refuge in the middle of puppy world! I built a puppy condo but now....the puppies have the house and I live in the condo! Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment