Friday, October 14

Trust... Don't Stop the Flow of Energy!


When I left on the 2016 Summer of Hope Tour, I had someone going to rent my house for three months. Within two weeks, she had changed her mind. I could have contracted from fear, canceled my tour and stayed at my job. But when a friend offered that as an option, I could see really clearly, "Oh, hell no! I'm not going backwards!"

So I continued along with the plans that I had started. While the renter in the main house decided not to stay the little casita rented instead for the entire tour. I certainly didn't see that coming! I say that


God uses the backdoor and gives 11th hour information. 

I have learned to not stop the flow of energy, just because I don't understand how something will work out. My first lesson in this trusting was when I was remodeling the bath of the little miner's shack my dad gave me. I had stripped the bathroom down to the studs and it needed drywalled. I was working very part-time for $10 an hour, which certainly wasn't allocated for any extras.

One day a friend of a friend said that he was coming the next day to do the work. I said, "Well, what I know is that if you're coming, the money will show up." And it did. Had I contracted from fear, it never would have gotten done.

That was what I knew about this tour. It felt like I was to go and the first renter came along to get me started.  I am very grateful to her. Then, as things shifted and changed, I got many opportunities to practice trusting. And because I said yes, and was willing to trust,  I experienced many magical people and experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment