Friday, April 5

FUNKY, FUNKY....

I'm here in Green Valley, AZ. While, like everywhere that I've traveled, I meet the most amazing people and have the most enchanting time. But today for some reason, I've been in a major funk! MAJOR! Watch out, anyone in my tracks today!~ PS...I'm sorry....

I've applied for several jobs....all jobs that I am well qualified for. I even had my business coach review my resumes and cover letters and have had zero response. Yes, I know why I am not getting "JOBS", I'm not supposed to have one. My business coach said that he was mad for me. He's surprised that no one has even responded to my inquiries let alone not have been offered any positions. I said, "I know why! If someone offered me a job, I'd take it and that would take me off of my shamanic journey of following the flow of energy." Adding insult to injury, friends are around me are getting great jobs! 

I drove to Tucson today with a list filled with things to accomplish, starting with yoga. I then went to see a friend who owns a hot pool for aquatic massages to inquire about her position at Canyon Ranch. (A high end spa.) We brainstormed about some summer possibilities at her facility.

Next, I drove around in circles, not knowing what to do or where to go! I called a friend who was going to meet me in town and she said, "You sound tired or down. You should come back to my house." I started to head south but realized that wasn't the answer.

It was my child who was panty twisting and the wise parent finally came to the rescue. "Pati, when you're feeling off balance, go inside and follow the breath, until you feel a sense of calmness. Then go back to the last thing that was familiar and stand there until you gain clarity." The last thing...I have a list of things to accomplish. Even though it was the last thing that I wanted to do, I simply put one foot in front of the other, took out the list and carried on. 

I stopped by to see my shamanic astrologer friend who explained why I was in this funk. (Yes, something to do with the alignment of the planets!) Her husband and I have the same astrological charts and he said that he's been in a I don't want to, state of mind. He doesn't want to move in the world and do the things that he's been doing to generate a cash flow. ( Always a nice mirror for me!)

It's nearly 1AM as I write this. While I can't sleep and I still feel like curling up in bed and crying.  And I can't exactly put my finger on what the issues are, it's nice to know two things. One, someone had added a comment on the blog....so thank you for being out there....all of you....and secondly, THIS TOO SHALL PASS:-) One thing that always is true for me. I feel better after I've written:-) So thanks for listening:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment